Saturday, October 05, 2013

40 weeks...and introducing Miss Olivia Grace!

15.09.2013 - 22.09.2013


How far along? 40 weeks!

I feel I should make a disclosure here, since I am marking this post as 40 weeks! The dates I have been using at the top of our bump dates are based on a due date of the 22/09/2013, which is the date we were given at all of our scans. However, based on various elements, our hospital had given us a due date of 26/09/2013. So while Olivia's birth falls out of the dates I have given on the blog so far, she was born on her exact due date by hospital dates...so we'll go with 40 weeks ;)

Baby Size: 7 pounds, 1 ounce (3205 grams)

Total weight gain: 12 kgs

Bump measurement: 102 cm

Maternity clothes? I have been released from the world of maternity clothes and have entered the world of loose pants and feeding tops currently!

Stretch marks? 2 teeny tiny ones in an inconspicuous spot...and none on my belly! Yay! I am waiting to see if I get any as my bump deflates though :(

Sleep: It's so nice to sleep without any pain or heartburn! Now I just wake to my gorgeous little bubba girl instead :)

Best moment this week: I think this one is pretty self explanatory this week! Seeing my little Olivia's face for the first time...parred with the tears on her Daddy's face as he held her

Miss Anything? No. My world is amazing and all wrapped up in my little family

Movement: Miss Olivia was a little wriggler right up til the end...and wriggled her way into the wrong position! But more on that in her birth story...

Food cravings: Indulged in some yummy strawberries right til the end...and after she returned home I craved choc chip cookies hehe

Anything making you queasy or sick: Was getting heartburn right up til the end - including through contractions!

Gender: A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL :)

Symptoms: Are now allllllll gone thankfully.

Belly Button in or out? It stayed in! Looked like a sad face towards the end, all stretched out, but didn't pop out

Wedding rings on or off? Managed to wear them the whole time, but I have a lovely indent when I take them off these days and they were very tight the day we went into labour!

Mood: Over the moon!

Looking forward to: Watching our little Livie-Bug grow and learn and love...

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO THE WORLD BEAUTIFUL OLIVIA GRACE! How are you feeling momma!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! <3 Finally she is here! Loved seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...