Saturday, August 03, 2013

32 weeks!

28.07.2013 - 03.08.2013

How far along? 32 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is still the size of a winter squash

Total weight gain: About a kilo more than last update (fortnight ago)

Bump measurement: 102 cm (40 inches)

Maternity clothes? Yep – a mix of maternity and non-maternity but I still love my over-the-bump maternity jeans and tights.

Stretch marks? Nope! But still oiling up every morning and night – skin is so soft on the belly :)

Sleep: Slightly better. Still getting up around 4am to use the bathroom. Foam underlay helped a little and the physio has done wonders, but I undid some of the good work at our Baby Shower on the weekend – been sore pretty much since.

Best moment this week: Our Baby Shower!! Post coming soon, promise. Oh my, it went so fast but it was a fantastic day and we felt so loved! Also loved getting our maternity photos in the mail :) (also another post on its way!)

Miss Anything? Being able to move at my regular pace…I am slooooowing down!

Movement: Crazy, crazy movement! Including waking up one morning with what looked like a tent pitched on the left side of my stomach – it was so strange! (Baby obviously didn’t like the way I was lying on my right side and moved completely into the left side, presumably with their bum in the air!)

Food cravings: They all seemed to have died down for a bit…although I did really feel like some watermelon and strawberries the other night!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Same as before. Nothing new to report. Still not a fan of BBQs, stir-fries with meats or cigarette smoke

Gender: Not long til we find out!

Symptoms: Heartburn is back, smaller meals are a must! Nose bleeds followed by headaches are a new thing this week (but my blood pressure is fine, thankfully!) A lot of visible movement and some occasional pressure in my pelvis – like Baby is head butting me! Also started getting a sore lower back if I stand/walk for too long

Belly Button in or out? In – just stretched!

Wedding rings on or off? On – with indents haha

Mood: Feeling a little more relaxed. I now know what we need to buy Baby and have started getting our hospital bags packed and picking up items we need, being organised makes me feel better.

Looking forward to: Starting our Calm Birth Course! And Baby’s furniture arriving (PLEASE be this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...