Wednesday, June 26, 2013

going back to...24 weeks!

02.06.2013 - 08.06.2013

How far along? 24 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is the size of an eggplant still

Total weight gain: Roughly a kilo a month

Maternity clothes? Yep, yep! Mostly because while I still fit into my winter tops in every other way, they are now too short and maternity tops are the only ones I can find long enough to cover the bump! So I use them as a base and I’ve been layering with non-maternity items…it’s been fun and all my skinny belts are finally getting a work out!

Stretch marks? Nope! But using lots of cream and Bio Oil because I get very itchy!

Sleep: Interrupted :( My hips have been playing up while trying to sleep – I switch from one side to the other until they both hurt enough that I can’t sleep anymore…I was sleeping on our couch for a while, because it was softer on my hips! But I managed to come up with a way to sleep in bed – doubled up on pillows between the legs and put a bolster behind me, under the bottom sheet, so if my hips get too sore to take my weight I can lean back on the bolster and it *feels* like I’m on my back without actually being on my back!

Best moment this week: Our midwife appointment – always good to hear baby’s heartbeat (and this time the umbilical cord!) thumping away AND someone else finally got to feel Little Bean move! Aunty Alicia got three nice big kicks when she and Micheal were over for dinner…she felt very special!

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night, my mint coloured jeans lol

Movement: Loads and loads! Baby loves when Mama is all warm and snuggled in bed or under a blanket on the couch and goes crazy…

Food cravings: Milky Bars!

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cigarettes makes me want to hurl…and I haven’t been able to stomach stir fries (which we all normally love!) or BBQs for a while now

Gender: Still a surprise!

Symptoms: Itchy belly, lots of movement and some heartburn…and sore hips when sleeping!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Content

Looking forward to: Getting the furniture we ordered earlier this week – the crib and change table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...