Thursday, June 06, 2013

going back to...22 weeks!

19.05.2013 - 25.05.2013

How far along? 22 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is the size of an eggplant

Total weight gain: Roughly a kilo for every month of pregnancy so far…I think. To be honest, I haven’t gotten on a scale in quite a while!

Maternity clothes? Yep. While I can still fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, I was extremely uncomfortable driving to and from work and sitting at a desk for 10 hours a day in them, as the band would sit right where baby was and baby would spend all day kicking at the band! They HATED it. So, I invested in a pair of Big W maternity jeans – the kind with the over the belly band – and haven’t looked back! These ones are more like jeggings (they are thinner then regular jeans) and are skinny leg, SO COMFY. I also have a pair of coral ASOS ones which are just extendable waist, not over the belly, and they are pretty cool as well. The only jeans I can’t get into are my coloured jeans as they were a smaller make, so these coral ones make me happy. I miss my mint jeans though…

Stretch marks? Nope! But using lots of cream and Bio Oil because I get very itchy!

Sleep: Interrupted. Turning over is getting more difficult and I have a feeling it’s only going to get worse…

Best moment this week: Not a lot has happened this week! We have mostly been unpacking and getting settled…I started my 2nd course of prenatal yoga though and I am loving the classes – little alone time for just us and you always say hi during relaxation :) Mini Mother’s Day in Week 21 was awesome too – lots of people wished me a “pre” Mummy’s Day and Ouma gave us a present for you. One outfit from America, one from Australia

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night, my mint coloured jeans lol

Movement: Still going strong! We are starting to see your kicks now and I often get a lopsided belly thanks to a head or butt sticking out the right side!

Food cravings: Not many. Still loving fruit, green apples in particular, and McNuggets (but I AM trying to limit those!)

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cigarettes makes me want to hurl…and I haven’t been able to stomach stir fries (which we all normally love!) or BBQs for a while now

Gender: Surprise! Most of the old wives tales seem to say girl…Uncle Micheal’s aunt did the ring test over my belly which said boy – but she didn’t use my ring so I’d love to try it with mine

Symptoms: Lots of movement, a little heartburn now and then, an itchy belly.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Happy as a clam

Looking forward to: Hearing your heartbeat again on June 6th, and setting up your nursery now we have the space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...