Tuesday, June 04, 2013

going back to...20 weeks!

05.05.2013 - 11.05.2013

How far along? 20 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is the size of a mango (Daddy’s favourite!)

Total weight gain: Roughly a kilo for every month of pregnancy so far…I think

Maternity clothes? Still loving my maternity tights but that’s about it at the moment. I have a little stock pile of basics though!

Stretch marks? Nope! But using lots of cream and Bio Oil because I get very itchy!

Sleep: Interrupted. Turning over is getting more difficult and I have a feeling it’s only going to get worse.

Best moment this week: Hearing your heartbeat thumping away from the comfort of our own couch. You rolled over so that it got very loud! I love that we get to have our midwife appointments at home. Also, our scan at 19 weeks was amazing – you behaved so well excited for one or two pics that took a couple of minutes to get. Nanny and Aunty Dee loved seeing you and both reckoned you flashed us all at one point! But I didn’t see it so I don’t believe them… ;)

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night, at the moment.

Movement: Crazy movement! This child doesn’t stop. The flips and somersaults are the ones that get me…it does feel slightly “Alien” like!

Food cravings: Ice cream the other night. Daddy and Uncle Chris made sure to pick me some up :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cigarettes makes me want to hurl…

Gender: Surprise! We’re both still strongly thinking girl

Symptoms: Loads of movement, a little heartburn now and then (but it’s preventable), itchy belly.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Happy and loving our new home

Looking forward to: Setting up your nursery now that we are in our new home (which we love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...