Thursday, June 27, 2013

26 weeks!

16.06.2013 - 22.06.2013

this week's photo was taken after a LONG day walking around Winter Magic Festival and just before our fridge filled our house with gas...resulting in a very stressful weekend and start to week 27!

How far along? 26 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is the size of papaya

Total weight gain: Roughly a kilo a month

Maternity clothes? Yessum! Mostly because while I still fit into my winter tops in every other way, they are now too short and maternity tops are the only ones I can find long enough to cover the bump! So I use them as a base and I’ve been layering with non-maternity items…it’s been fun and all my skinny belts are finally getting a work out!

Stretch marks? Nope! But using lots of cream and Bio Oil because I get very itchy!

Sleep: Bad. Very, very bad! My hips have gotten worse and I went at least 2 nights with absolutely no sleep. An emotional pregnant lady this does make! My midwife has made a referral to the hospital physio for me and we blew up the air mattress for me to sleep on, which has definitely helped. It’s probably messing my body up in other ways but hey, at the moment as long as I’m getting sleep I don’t care!

Best moment this week: Going to Little Bean’s cousin’s baby shower and the hub’s 10 year reunion, where he enjoyed showing off The Bump! Hehe. Also getting a whole bunch of baby things from my cousin, who just had her last (a little girl, after two boys).

Miss Anything? SLEEP!

Movement: Loads and loads! They are kicking away as I type! Baby loves when Mama is all warm and snuggled in bed or under a blanket on the couch and goes crazy…

Food cravings: Still get random cravings for Milky Bars! Lemon and sugar crepes are still a big one, and the occasional jam donut

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cigarettes makes me want to hurl…and I haven’t been able to stomach stir fries (which we all normally love!) or BBQs for a while now

Gender: Still a surprise!

Symptoms: Holy heartburn Batman!!! Heart burn suddenly went inside this week and I caved and got some Rennie’s. Still got an itchy belly, lots of movement and sore hips when sleeping

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Content

Looking forward to: Our baby shower, which is slowly creeping up on us – I saw the invites!! (I know nothing else…)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a cute bump! It is getting so close! Enjoy getting everything ready!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...