Tuesday, December 06, 2011

table numbers...

Feeding on from my previous post on centrepieces, this quick little post is about our table numbers!

I was quite excited when, during our hunt for centrepieces, I discovered this post on the One Fab Day blog, all about the Ikea Tolsby Frames that we are planning to use for our table numbers! (Com'on, at 2 bucks a pop, I knew someone else had to have had the same idea as us!)

Here are some of the ways they have already been used - don't they look great all done up??

[all pictures are sourced from One Fab Day]

Still debating how we will use ours! I still love these pretty numbers from dearemma (in our colours of course)...


...but I also love the idea of book pages printed behind the numbers, similar to this pic...

[source]
...There's just so many choices! What did you guys use as table numbers? Or what do you plan to use?

2 comments:

  1. that last picture was my inspiration for my table numbers so I'm biased..but these are all great choices..I saw those frames form IKEA too and LOVE them, can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of having your table numbers printed on old love letters of great past writers... or something French... anything in French seems romantic! haha x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...